The need to play is fundamental to a child’s wellbeing and is one of the most important ways in which children learn and have fun. In terms of language, emotional intelligence, creativity, imagination and intellectual reasoning, play is the foundation of childhood development.
Here at Kids’ Kampus, our centres have been thoughtfully designed to create a welcoming and relaxed environment for your children to enjoy a range of exciting activities that involve active engagement.
From arts and crafts to role play and gardening, learn how day to day life at Kids’ Kampus can benefit your child’s life with fun, enjoyable play and exploration.
· Getting children involved in gardening is a great way to help them learn more about the world around them and sets a clear path to environmental stewardship. By giving them a sense of connectedness to the environment, this period in their development encourages children to become caretakers of their environment.. An early understanding of caring for our environment encourages children to become guardians of nature and to interact with living plants in a respectful and peaceful manner.
· From growing and tending to plants and herbs to examining leaves and soil, gardening helps children understand life cycles and food systems. Tending a garden allows children to discover the effects of seasonal changes, learning varying weather conditions can affect the growth in their gardens, and the plants best grown at certain times of the year.
Arts & Crafts
· Letting children have fun with drawing tools and paints supports their development of self-expression and an understanding of artistic perspective.
· Taking part in art & crafts allows children to experience the world around them in a sensory manner and stimulates exploration.
· This also encourages children to learn more about colours, mixing and making new colours, as well as tidying up after themselves.
· We give your children dedicated time and space for imaginative play – something we deem essential to their development!
· Giving children the opportunity to use their imagination enables them to develop both their literacy skills and intellectual reasoning. They will also learn about different professions.
· Not only will this help boost their confidence and their sense of self-esteem, it also provides opportunities to create their own fun when dealing with boredom.
· At Kids’ Kampus, your children will never spend all day in just one room as we aim to replicate the freedom and comforts of your family home. By carefully utilising all areas of our houses, children remain engaged as they choose from a variety of spaces to work on projects, eat, and play.
Interested in enrolment at Kids Kampus or would like to learn more about what we do, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on email@example.com or call us on (09) 630 1454 to schedule in a time to visit